Saturday, January 13, 2024

Total yeah yes oohh over to new haul to new nuevo nouveau moi me myself mio nuevo mismo senore senora!

 

C’est bien vraiment MOI tout ca! Oui!









No new better time than now as stationary I sit 45

I stand 15 - minutes that is, quiet yet often sudden

Thoughts flood wash through sweep me in both a

Wake and tiredness so gustily along and I do some










Not all, but a few thoughts so germinate percolate

Catch them, I so am, luckily, able to hold onto them

Record them even often uneven,Steph, Steven, Stephen

In ways unfinished, raw, first-takes, large sweepstakes,












My whole life is gathering at the water holes and being

Washed off, freshened, awakened, rethought restructured 

Brought now more quickly by me to fruition that has been

Loosely outlined by me for years, not completely clear











BUT now, no time to diddle or daddle, have to make

Sweeping changes in my life my style my actions my

Focuses to focus more clearly and consistently on me

And those, so many loose ends, mends, bends unfinished!







I am in that wonderful, glorious state of mind-finishing!









No comments: