Saturday, January 20, 2024

Real yes is iz A tions , they come, I con so neck connect them by the neck as a head must have a body and the body must use , util I lies lize those powers and develop bsound confidences in themselves

 



Self taught, to teach the basics, first to oneself

Then to others by example, ample examples , as

So often when told : “ listen carefully, I am not

Going to repeat myself. Yes, Nature is so like 

That, it has so much playing out at the same time

Did it ever sign on for this? There were fewer play-

Ers once at an earlier time, then multiplications of

Mankind naturally and unnaturally have occurred

Giving a larger playing field,  SO  : how to cope?

Languages are a barrier to start, how is it that we

Say so often : “ it’s all Greek to me!?!? “ I suppose

It is, too, if we do not understand how will we ever

Get beyond our simple nature of being so insecure,

So fearful, so revengeful, hateful, greed, unkind, in-

Humane!?!? Has the value of life dropped to nil for

So many of us that we have lost all our values & more?

No comments: