Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The thoughts that fragrant me my head are perfumes natural of my body’s own making, responses to my senses awakening and all at full attentions!

 The thoughts that fragrant are frequent knocking at my feelings

Rousing me and them to stop all that we were or are doing to

Feel their impacts their care-less insistences!




The thoughts that fragrant my feelings

Are those same that awaken me to my

Very own unique individual magical

Being be-in be-not-our! But everywhere

So luscious so ripely lively lovingly 

Living Ly aahhhhhh about! Up stream

Swim for my life  like wild glorious

Trout out the water spout out in our

Magic our mighty our marvelous world!

Come on with me, out with you, let’s

Together take our our own twirls ours

We own our existences, now what of them

Do we intend or change fall into make!?

Is there really ever for real, a lot at stake!?

Or is so much of this all our mind’s over-

Charging mistake?! Will we break or

Go forth  go for get into be bounced all

Around , at town , in sides of country,

frangranced 

perfumed 

perfecting!?

Dirtied

Unkempt

Tossled

Tested

Teased

Pleased

Pleasured

Treasured

Measured

Mired

Inspired

Desired

Feared

Detested

Detoured

Denounced

Denegrated

Deposed

Destined

Denied

Drafted

Drummed

Directed

Deflected

Doped

So what!?

So fucking what!?!?

SFT!

I awake to my wonders to wander to quake!



No comments: