Friday, January 19, 2024

I feel lost in my dreams and happy in my waking hours wondering about my very real, so present state of mind, terms with feelings, bond with my soul, flight with my spirit, affair with my gut, being alone in my quest for both meaning and clarity and purpose

 








SO what, so if, so when, so where, so who

SO why am I having so much time to this

All ponder, why am I not doing more so I

May put off thinking and questioning more?




My mental health is so valuable a commodity 

To me right now, healing, correct mealling ( ? )

Is that a word at all? Nutritioning, contritioning?

I am too much for both myself and others and




Should turn myself down before burning up

Completely and no longer any good to myself

Or this glorious world that I was birthed into in

70 years ago a Capricorn a husband, father, artist










Nudist by heart and spirit and soul and gut and

Temperament, Alice enriching experiment to BE

So completely naked so nude so not afraid or a

Prude except in my humble state of mind and being







Prudent is the word I choose, it is so prudent to

BE so completely naked nude in all my physical

And mental and spiritual actual contractual glory

BE IT to be so certainly instinctually lovingly



Likingly loosely lastingly NUDE etude example!


No comments: