Monday, January 1, 2024

To the grapple be I off, to grip the grooms the parts I p, I am large, so largely self-made, only have myself to blame, not too lame!, pass and passed by constantly,

 The trip , and what a trip, to finally strip, I tripped all along, before it took in meaning a new song,





Mine so very personal, one person, me, nat a time, now, then, still in my prime, I have fond yes,





Memories of so many, I cannot them count,  or  discount  ,mathematician , those , that, minds mount,





The dismount, the amount, the bount, T tees, tease, teases ,please ,pleases, not always ease, but





Yes,Morten so, so much ease, my butt, my naked ass rub up , upon, along, on naked bare trees,





My trip, the new me, the new strip,I’m prefer the greens and browns of nature, to the glass and ass,





As in ass-phalts of concrete of roads of man and woman-arts so fiscial  so fake, for  all our





Badnesses same, in them, large as I am, I do them sooooo, yeah forsake, refuse them in my intake!




No comments: