Wednesday, January 17, 2024

I had no idea, absolutely none, how much better today would be, my back now warmed so by the sun, that uneasy no way peaceful feeling of morning …

 



Has given way to a path more certain more known

To me to follow closely, detouring and exploring 

The do’s and certain with great caution do-nots

Those pesky land and mine mind traps to catch

Us, so many, victims, innocents, virgins all still

In so many beautiful ways that are preyed upon

I will have none of that, stay clear of such booby

Traps and track down other trails, here on Hump

Day, the middle, the first week of two for me

The prognosis so much better than I had imagined

I had not an outline, I had not fully prepared, I was

Not made fully awared on so I trod the path unaware

Unprepared, not scared, not upset, thinking I was ON

The right course, only to be suddenly fully aware that

Ice cream before bed is definitely a thing of my past

Now it will likely be a raw carrot, an apple or a stick

Of celery to tide my imagined pangs of hunger over

Till wake-up in my morning with black coffee and

Aspirations to be fleshed out from both my written

Outline and my constant evolving agenda of mind!





Bring IT ON phloolong! Trade you for it!


No comments: