Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Lost in reverie, cwrapped rapt-UP in revelry, smiling recognition of, most joyful FULL, of my own making, caused mostly by my surroundings that I surround sight-and-sound around me to fire-tire-inspire mmmmmm soooooooo be me as a result of yes!

 



The feelings feelings of, the amaze-IN-me!



Trapeze, trampings poundings tamps po po



Lines I jumping FLY high on trampolines, too



And from and to too much not possible yet and

I fall I utter collapse to nap to nape kisses dream



Of, potholes, port holes, portals to undress leading

To romance off pants fineries of cloth removals



Bare flesh that warmth of human touch of skin’s

Fairness so fine in finest fashions fashioned to

Us ignite, lose the fight, sublime surrender 



Bender to fender, fender up to bender to

Closeness classless clueless , clinging



Clogging clawing such fervent passions

Soled purpose souls repurposed so now



Reaps reaping reposted rendering bliss

That heat of instant-to-instant pursing




Lips persistent, perfumes applied drenched

Overpowered now by skin’s natural perfumes



Flamed flaming, flashing, once so very

Flaunted, now nostrils flared, two so

Closely paired plucked pruned

Pickled not spared, not cared, knotted

Knighted nighted dayed , never dated yet



Dated dared daunted dastards easterly-Ing

Affronts confronts , cautions in the

Winds winding bulls their eyes, mates



Their lost barriers, cares, concerns

Distant restrictions gone at that touch

Of the nape those necks kissed and



Ignited by those knighted niced 

Naughtied knotted nickers tossed so

Quick lick lick lick-IT-eeeee split to



Not NOW quit till both reach their

Thrills spills fills frills with nary pills!





























No comments: