Monday, January 8, 2024

A need to record, a compulsion, an immediate readiness to put down, on paper, to type, to not cast, to elevate, to display, engage, fulfill , first hand, both hands, connect, contact!





 The cup, mine, oooohhhhhh soooooooooooooooo

Over , not enough! Floweth, fillFULLit funIT so

Not in need of any prompting, not need to me

Encourage, I am so THaezrae all I be so ready




In line, several spaces back, in front, at the back

Makes no difference, I am both there and HERE

At the very same time, ready for the call, ready

To service be of, at THE call, at the BECK I am




Amazingly available to contribute, to add, to look

Into fable or fad, fantasy or fissure, free flying fun

Sometimes not, ready to record, a record must be

Made, a dent a mark a note must be heard, a scratch




To start the process to be a part of our continuum our

Being , how will THAT be?! What is our trajectory 

Our space place ace trace grace disgrace race in

Time timely tepid terse tense , filled with suspense?




Yes no, not at all, of course, on course, off, discourse 

I am so present here and determined more now to record!




No comments: