Friday, February 9, 2024

The beauty of opening my eyes, that’s so beautiful, all in itself, just that, open them wide, the handsomeness in breathing in deeply, clearing my lungsI

 I take the plunge! I throw me out, into, upon, pounce

Trounce announce, I feel a rushing roundabout me, I




Am openness I am nearing full ripeness, always nice

Niceness is a must, consider be I am considerate when

Not selfishly unbeknownst to me thinking of my wants

Not another’s, I am fixating and fixing nothing at all,

Others read sense feel, reel from my moods my airs my

Attitude platitudes silences, bursts, thirsts, eats, lack of

Greets! I was told this last night round our fire I built in




Our fire pit and thought I never knew how transparent 

I am, can be, do not realize, away in my own world my

Own bubble that will not be broke often, hiding away!



I am made aware and I do care , I am not living a nightmare

I am living aware aware aware some of the time I so hope!

Wish me to be my best, want me to be here for you, enjoy!


No comments: