Sunday, February 11, 2024

I have the wrong audience, it’s an audience,just not right for this! Oh well, I have it down no ethelesso

 Just honing, fine honing is my unlock

My key my honey bee to be to freer see

My audio my silence my maneuvers my

Stance I am somehow much aware of so

Much mas mejor no menos si muy claro 

I so declaro un poco Espanglaise more

Spanish ma, pa, I am myself finding out

More ‘bout how I have been for most of

My life been spared being the wild river

Trout, or salmon, my rainbow colors took




Such a beating down raised in a still pond

Or waterway that sees no turbulence X cept 

Those made by the greedy bastards that gave

Cast their votes and money dinero argent mights

Behind so many dollar signs that bury every

Waking and kill the sleeping, too ounces of doing

Right for all, us individuals still afraid but now

Perhaps even more aligned to unite against the

N XX, the silent , under carpet, we do not even

Hear or see or feel it coming, so numb are we ; RAID!





All of this, bien sur, vraiment, disguised as one

Big jolie jolly distraction attraction detraction

Parade masquerade tirade charade escapade with

Out hope without any thoughts for our well-being

Just how we May all better help these few attain

Their monies and moods and mighty egos without

Bandaids, no nothing for us masses disposables all!

No comments: