Tuesday, February 6, 2024

My life in the slow lane has been fast, my attention bull’s eye, my focus more than just focal! I am on cruise control driving myself consistently to sense, to react, to accomplish,not do!




 It’s my balance that I wear so careful

Not to stray from my straying, yet to

Finish that which I start by first staring

I then star I so point to, appoint myself

To sense all encompass everything, see

And act not so much accordingly as so

Many act that way, my fashion that I use

Is more find on my own wits brains and

Feelings as I touched so am by my external 

World that I, too wear , so by swear, love

Abe care as that food they emit is what feels

My soul to feel my arts my truthful motions




Of my hands, my feel, my fingers, my toes

My nose buried deep, I smell my delights

So interrupt so define, so consume my being.

I am so alive full filling filing flirting flowing.

I am a part of the fire that lights heats beats

All of us to distraction, into attraction , steals

Steels us, conjures and confuses all of us as

We try to stay when possible focused fused

Fleshed and firm and allowing ourselves our

Selves to discover, share, shine, surrender to

The impulses pulsed pursued plucked plumbed!






No comments: