Thursday, February 8, 2024

I am Tony, I react different.y, it is just Tony, people know it, they see it, they say there is just so much of me to give, they are talking about themselves, not me

 I am always spect I g more than I should

People are busy, they have bust lives, they




Think to themselves, Tony should know 

This, there is only so much of themselves

To spread around, they think I should know

This, and I do, but I expect or want more, I

Know this, I am insatiable, my appetite for

Them is voracious, unrealistic, I am a dreamer 

That should know better, and yet I do not, I

Keep pushing, that is my way, push ON, go

For it, make the first move, open the avenues

Do not be shy, do not hesitate, go with my guts!

I do, I try and follow it all through, I eat life!

No comments: