Sunday, February 11, 2024

Refocusing at 1:30PM, what counts for me! How am I counting, considering in gray now skies a haze Amaze !

 A maze to have been once by navigated others




Druthers brothers mothers and unknowns bones

Alive and gone , memories that in me do filter

Do fine , find me, often so bind rind ride me to

Total haze to my eyes other senses gaze that so

Reflection that glare that hard to me often focus

I am on the go on my ‘ find  out ‘ route rooted 

In depths I have skirted somehow on purpose

By as afraid of some contacts am I, hard to D

As in cipher saffron silk satin shrimp and shark

Pray to prey to be allowed to eat others to not

Feel guilty or pad for pillaging soo Nature and

Sleeping so in comfort on pillow as sift soft willow

I have been born to a privilege I never had to think

Much of, and yet these days it haunts me so dastardly

So bastard no nastard- not a word - yet rhymes so

So I let it GO as I have let so many things before.

GO, on its way, on its selfish, monetary wrong way

SO : NOW all of “ we “ except 200 families greedies 

The rest of us to pay for all mankind’s sins and spins

And bats of oars and fins, as everything caught us now

UP, the piper here ever ready and demanding the buck

The four bits, the folate’s, dinero, mullah, argent Quinta la!

No comments: