Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Perspective, distance, patience, vision, trust, faith, unsure of, going for it, trusting in your gut, not overthinking, moving along even slowly but moving! Here with my art my stretched canvas I started in 1987 that has been quite my intense adventure in 2024 picking up where I left off! aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhAaaaHhhhh!

 

I have an extra day off now, three in a row and I am a new man at 70 years of age!

I started this stretched canvas way back in 1987 and am continuing it today! It has been a difficult journey with many highs and more lows!




I used white toilet paper here to clean up my own self made swam all dirty, mired, muddy, yucky!



As I used the white toilet paper to mop up my watery muddy blurred muted ugliness I thought of the reference to cleaning up the political swamp in Washington DC.




If my mess is this messy the one in Washington DC is unimaginable. What has Congress and theWhite G
House allowed to happen?!





I use my mess as a message to both Congress and the White House to work more closely together to clean up our National swamp mess! Use and do whatever it takes! You can do it, we can do it , we must! No ifs ands or buts just butts applying some strength to get this horrendous mess cleaned up and properly functional once again!




I have enjoyed earning from my mess here.





I take many valuable lessons away from here from the mess that I have created, and what a murky muddy ugly bruised bloody buggered mess it is!




I see hope even here, there are glimpses and splash sand splotches and white finger prints all around in these oil pastels, pastels, watercolors and acrylics I have employed, deployed, enjoyed, annoyed , ooohhhhh boyed!






So what to do!? What to continue or leave well enough alone!?!






I will let it be for the time and return refreshed soon enough!
Cheers! Anthony TONY Quinn 
Happy Wednesday ,July 10, 2024 to one and to all of us!

No comments: