Monday, July 22, 2024

If not for the internet I would not have had to me so readily revealed so many of my male manly weaknesses to catch me up so constantly more than I would have ever wanted without!

 



I will not whine I will not pout I

Will will myself to be more than 

Swine more than steer wanting so

More steer and less bovine I am a

Cumplete mess where before I  was

A complete jerk as in by myself so

Perpetually jerked around thinking

Dreaming fan-ta-tas-sizing-prizing

More more and more mine fine bovine!

To feel the need to unleash to settle my

Deposit and move forth onto the next

Task to accomplish not acumplish and

See so often another cock another dick

Another Rick another male rooster to so

Booster my hiney to IT UP raise to better

So mount position that piston that third 

Keg of the race to unleash so many mad sea 

Men Randy wild raw ravi g raunchy raucous

Ready to penetrate to seed to sate to me mate!

Not even really a date, just wham BAM thank-

Me-not-MAN as simply receptacle just a hole

A warm male harbor to speed dispel dispose of

So many sperm men boys males mischief hell-

Bent lives just vying for position for power for

Life no matter what the mate what the male so

Living simply for one task that to us empale &

Immediately without a care or stare back sail!

Go on, forward the male, keep all our mail!

We are only interested in breeding the next tail!

Same old, yes, we have all heard if forever- tale!

No comments: