Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Been a great two weeks’ off , one at the Outer Banks beaching it, rating it, and three nights in Brooklyn , NewYork Williamsburg, and the rest hereChez Quinn’s innorthern Virginia, and today,nWednesday I go back to work, summerParis Olympics, too, Kamala Harris Democratic Presidential nominee 2024, 3 months to go,mTim here running mate!


 

All good, loving it, lots of quality family time,s Wimbledon yesterday afternoon at Abigail’s pool that was so refreshing

 focus is the name

My game, turn inwards, forget the world of people

Except do react, but choose your moments,

I choose mine,

I am pulled by myself in too many directions,

Have to simplify!

Writing, drawing, observing, listening,

Gulping,

Slurping

Eye-IN-g,

Smelling,

Stopping

Smelling, careful and calm,

Patient and

Focused

Anxious,

Trying not to be frantic

That nagging sensation,

Must control it,

Lose it, cast it off,

Turn it off,

Throw away all 

Social media noise,

All outside noise,

That people noise,

Just hear the crickets

Just notice the cicada music,

These songs outdoors!

I feel stuck,

Have to unstuck,

Stick my landings,

No splash going in, 

Know I work silently,

Understand others do not

Me understand at all,

And

This should be of no concern to me,

I should not care what if at all

They even think of me,

As,

I have to finish

That which I begun,

Have done,

In out about yes

So many small steps,

Working for short spurts

Only a few minutes in 

A bit

A lot

Of haste

Not wanting to lose

To waste to 

My way my self

Me my I

On earth

In the sky

Under water

I loved my plunge

In the blue chlorine water

Of Ah ah’s pool

Yesterday afternoon

Refreshing

Refreshed

Even-tempered

Put thoughts in their

Rightful places

Turn them off

Stop them

What is most

Important

What will

Make me

Happy

Now 

What do I

Focus on 

To create 

To exist

 to matter

To have relevance 

To find it if

Possible

A degree

Of satisfaction 

We’re men born

To be

Happy

To work

To produce

Glad to have

My life

To be

Feel

Soooooo

Very

Alive

Blessed 

Am I

To realize

To understand 

Ton appreciate 

To welcome 

To embrace

To include

Talk to

Be open

Be available to

New exciting scary

Unknown

Untried

Experiences

To not live

To others judge

I am free

I am happy

I am positive

I am me

I want to

Simply so hard this

Just to be me

To live my life

Fully

On edge

At the edge

On empty

On full

On my own terms

My parents let me

Do this

By myself

Make many of

My own mistakes

Not to be spoon fed

By them

They left me alone

They loved me

They did not

Force me

In any way

At all

It was all

Up to me

For that

I am

Eternally

Grateful 

To them

The greatest 

Gift

A parent 

Can give

Their child

Is to set them

Free

And free 

I have been

Privileged 

Without knowing it

Ashamed that

I have

Been so innocent

So unaware

So in a bubble

The balance

In life

The inequality

The privilege

Hoarded stolen

From others

Unfair

Advantages 

Criminal’s really 

The greed tge selfishness 

The power gluttons 

The money pimps

The old white male

Atrocities 

Perpetuated

Not punished

As they should 

Have been

But

Given a free pass

Ignored

Turned out

Excused, looked away

Forgiven

Forgotten

Made excuses for,

Unconscionable 

Cruel man-made

Realities

To suit them to excuse

Them

To pardon them

When no pardon

Should have ever

Been a consideration

Make ur world 

Great again?

America

Great again?

MAGA

Our world

America 

Has never

Been 

Great

We have

Too

Many

Sins

To 

Atone

For

To many

Monsters

Boogee Men

In our

Closets 

Homes

Work places

To fix

To shine light on

To discipline 

To call out

To discuss 

To hold accountable 

For!

We are not

Great

We are

Human

We are

Weak

We are bullies

We are 

Bastards

Pimps

Thugs

Criminals

Rapists

Murderers

Unforgivable 

Fuckers

Fucked up

Having sooo

Fucked UP

Our world

For

Our

Undeserved

Unwarranted

We need now

More

Compassion

Empathy

Love

Understanding

Welcoming

Listening

Working

Together

For 

Equality 

For all

Fr our

Collective

Greater good

Wealth

Health

Safety

Satisfactions

No one

Should

Have to live

In such fear!

We all deserve 

So much

Better

Than that

Cheers to the

Good 

In us

Buried away

For so long

Time to dig

It up

Plant it

Afresh

Water it

Nurture it

Watch it

Grow 

As we, too

Grow 

With it!






No comments: