Tuesday, August 13, 2024

The time was then to wait till now to begin




My word-writing of today, Tuesday August 13, 2024, a beautiful day and it says :
Cut the crap!






What a drag it is getting to be
The wait the worry the stress
The stain to do continue gain
Same refrain stain drain and yet
The knowing it must be whether
Anyone knows it but me to keep 
My butt in motion to know my
Notion it must’ve to set me ON
I need to do this that of certain 
BE I do and firm And fraught
Wrought war rant rank run over 
My my doubts my lost self so
Under ooohhhhhh over whelmed
Ddddd dang I am a bloody mess
I confess! You got me! Guilty of
In darkness wrapped trapped feel
Stripped striped strapped and so sick 
all over I am a strawberry turnover 
Soon to be fed soon to be gone so
Instead of ending now I begin as
Only myself me my I all over again
Gain pain strain drain rain refresh!

No comments: