Tuesday, August 13, 2024

I have chosen a method a goal a purpose a manner a fashion a firm resolve to do my art unhindered and observed by others in the sincere goal to be as original, raw and fresh, frantic and brave spontaneous and inspired, hope original and not stupid,

 

It is a style a belief a trusting so of gut

Born and forced first was my gut and

So I will put my spiritual being into the

Avenue and acting reacting and recording

Of first instantaneous impressions imps &

Professors and students and teachers as I am

Alone in this as it gains no accolades, makes 

No money, but those were never my aims as





I want to try and forge my own path and

Not follow the crowd as the younger with

Age I get the sharper my eyes and senses

And observations to serve no one in my

Earnest pursuits but myself! Who is anyone

To judge another, their worth their word their

Style they’re being there living their ways!? Not

Me, I will go this manner of thinking, working,

Believing, trusting and follow it through without

Having any way of knowing where it will lead me

And what I may produce with words colors images

Associations, questions , songs, theater, opera,

I am to be swept up by that energy all around me, let

It have its way and ways with me as I am sure there

Are many, so waiting to experience ad to respond and

React, I have no exact way of knowing, not caring 

Except wanting to be safe and alive to get up the next day

Pushing all my buttons, all my boundaries, being yes

Brave fearless, not caring what others may say, write 

Or do in response as they are not my masters, they are

Not my judges, they may gossip as gossip they will

That is often the way, so I weigh in on all of this believing

In myself my abilities my worth my salvation my being

I am open to it all, I am here, lucky so with true life,love!

No comments: