Saturday, August 24, 2024

I have been given a gift, unexpectedly, of TIME to attend to my & our personal business, to create my art, organize my art and life and accumulated possessions, to react to life now as it stands on the turning point of freedom and democracy, to garden, to focus on those I love and get a better balance, my health, me, oh YES!

 



So I am thrust to bust

To break to ache to

Grow to listen & learn

To come forth from myself

To u earth, rekindle, find,

Relax and be less angry as

I have been angry & fearing

And I need to let most all of

It GO! BEgone withYOU that

Impedes my joy and growth &

Love , childish delight, focused

On my goals and doing what NOW

Must be done, must be accomplished 

By me, I am the one in the driver’s seat!

I am here to deal with the cold & heat!


I am on a crusade to make more red BLUE!

No comments: