Thursday, August 15, 2024

Almost TOO overwhelming! Slow down, speed up, refocus, be kind, be easy on myself, PUSH constantly! Feel drained and sooooooo ELATED stressed, too! Stretched to my limits, not really! just KIDding, the kid in me lives ON!

 I am a mess really a nut a mad house in brain

Emotions libido a train wreck always about to

Explode collide and YET there is life, there is

Pain drain strain and that outdoors lovely rain!



Some of my recent word- writings with black acrylic and  brush above

In all my struggles, real, invented, imagined 

I am a happy soul, an elated lit fart smart tart!

Toast me up before I burn myself up like a 

Strudel without icing that would be too much

Sugar for me WAY! And smile and hopeful I

Am on a tear, tearing and tearing at seams edges

Of my eyes so mushy so romantic so dreamy so

Alive and making my life hard as it can hard be!

I do not do anything easy! It is Ike I am always

So fresh, as if learning each and every time! I 

Make things life 

, existing Extra Super Sizing 

Difficult,

AS AN ARTIST

I do everything to not be commercial! I do not

Want to be commercial! The only commercial I

Want is to be a commercial for not being commercial!

ALL my art I do intimately yet very publicly! I am my

Own model, I am not vain but I am an exhibitionist!

I love being naked, I love showing myself in the

Spirit of being free! I draw and write in books, I

Draw on both sides, I use lots of recyclable things that

Would be discarded by most. I believe in recycling.

I save, I do not waste except on my waist that is round

And jolly a good fellow indeed! I do not court the galleries

I am horrible at promoting my art! I draw people’s portraits

And give many away. And yet I have much art work and

So I must ok to find homes for it as I continue to draw 

And to write! So here it is, I draw in books so I must

Now publish them, I must put myself forth and out there!

No comments: