Monday, August 12, 2024

We are so weak in so many ways, best not to be put in temptation’s way too often as, besides ourselves,mothers steer as that way for their profits and gain and our loss!

 

I find direction in my art and am glad

Thinking of deleting so much social

Media emptiness we all share like the

Piano man and Joel and Billy and so

Many of us that are swept and dumped 

Away to so fritter and flounder and lose

Ourselves our identities our wills our way

Ways to be so betrayed so swayed so yes

Weighed found so very wanting and able 

Them by to spoon feed so many of us so 

That even though not in sec they may still

With us have their greedy selfish ways &

For me that will not stand, I will find and 

Stay my way and make my way on my own

In strength courage bravery pig-headedness 

And at least knowing it was by my doing and 

Not by others that care not an ounce xcept

When suits them and by us they money make!

Oh they are so fucking bloody bastard fake!




No comments: