Thursday, March 28, 2024

Your “ you-ness “, mmmmm, I am mulching my brain, my body myself, a tremendous difficult moment of unrest that should be rest

 




You and your you-ness it ruffles me so!

Gets churning and lurking and yanks at

My so often and persistent, the “ doing “

Is getting my best my brave my energies





Starred stared nor scared yet often with a

Doubt or four, I plug into those sources so

 Visible to me round me , they I myself so 

Actively surround in notions, their motions,






Our potions with man woman child peops us

Our portents our contents our inner beings so

They constant, are now bombarded, and so we

All must protection round us throw up at the





Stir of an attack that insidious as that will not

Ever announce its presence, and on top of all

That I garden I earth-hold-dig-into-my-hands

To nurture to pure natural narrative recover and





You, you and your “ you-ness “ on and over me

Does it’s spell it’s presence it’s very being so in

Me dig deep, a narcotic of sorts, for many the best,

Love is mixed in, needing, wanting and abandoning





All restraints all “ stops “, allowing life, IT just to

Happen, as sometimes our thoughts and feelings, fears,

They allb” grow out of hand “, so we must let life

In and not lock our doors and bar our windows so





Tight, we need to live, we need to mulch more than

Our yards as to grow we must in all earnest-y set

Ourselves free to mulch so thickly richly all we are!





No comments: