Monday, March 25, 2024

I’m in a viscious psyche-all sooooooo, aahhhGggghhhhhhhh! And yet!

 





Cycle, circle, rectangle m square, - all to be wrecked worked rotated, rerun, run, fun, Fay eating, drinking sooooooo into, into us, all clung! I am just a siphon a

Sei e a tunnel a cave to be web-like spun in a dazzling morning Monday at home

Spun , my spin , my spindle, my thread my yarn, so ‘tween lecture room barn!

City folk country farm folk, we are all turning on a Spock’s spicier a spat a mission

A May, matted, shiny, Spock and smack aaaahhhhhhhh such a sublime attack I,

They, us, none of us ever EVEN odd , so oddly, so calculated yes si oui, we never

Saw it, flu g do2n to the Matt, sat on , spit at, farted on, shT! They care not a fly

A farthing a fish a cat a crock, a squirrel, a frog a possum, otter, calf, kitten, NO!

We are all so dispendible, so otherwise use.ess until we are used thoroughly by the Al

I am dazzled, runny nose, allergies outside in this warmi g sun kooling so cold 

Be breeze squeeze on my meaner-knees, need to blow my nose, cam bate.y see 






This screen for its reflection blasting g. Y vision my eyes once seem you now by

Gosh by golly by jolly by jitters by grab by slab by sudden the glare so glossing me!

And yet I type, trusting in this thrust this bust,  y runny nose goi g dripping almostNow amock a mire a mighty, I have to quick-stop , BLOW my nose before I blow this ALL! Am I small, am I tall? Ami I?

In a room for dining, in a bathroom stall, round a fire, in the woods,  loathed or naked, free, flashing,

How many of you ever streaked, naked, in front of all, at a whimsy, at a fall, at someone’s call, or

Just it hit you so sudden!? Such an urge, as if, like soooo, to purge, to splurge to surge to aserge to

Be so seen as obscene, by so many, them be so The prudes, The rudes, but, You and Me, we be soo

The glorious glad, gleeful nu nu nu nu nudes, some souls yamma Desnudos, les nud, I say I feel so

Much better, my psycheEeeeeeeeeeee so improved, so infused, so enthused , nurtured, pampered,

So pleased in pleasures those mind and fantastical treasures we construe, we see inside our heads

They are there as if in our beds! Our savory saline freshly blood-infused meds, that sustain and must

V

Be let go let loose free to satisfy not only us but all the wo4king that needs our love our thanks our

Smiles and hugs and rolled out rugs to lay on, sit on, stand on, all of us ONE , once and 4 ALL

Sooooooooooooooo yummmmmmm yes si oui Claro verdad certain , for sure, clearly, dear TO GET

Her Him Th3m Us We Theirs Ours TOGETHER any place any weather and time and space all states!

Go on, feast, drink, dine, clean our plates then toil and test and best and tease and stress-FREE Be!


No comments: