Monday, March 25, 2024

I’m just a naked man! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mannnnnn man!

 Nowhere I want to hide, my bum my hide my body pride!

I’m simple sooooo very vary variously just being now , more!

Than ever ! I’m no Adam! Not just any Adam! To my Eve!

To my Adam! I love my apple ! Fascinated by my snake! it





Lives in me, on me, aaahhhh so subMmmmmmBlimey ME!

I hold it in my hands, I agitate it as I need to Ex-OUT-splice!

I carry life I carry possibles so many possible babies to grow

Up and out at and Adam at-them at-us at-we! How many do





I envision, do I see!?! I stopped counting! At one time, it was

All about perfection, I had that pass, that time afforded me I

Could be so very picky, and I was, a

Igneous, examined, minutely, under both micro and macro

Scopes! nOaw I sing another tune, I want to be there and

Here and anywhere OUT and aaahhhhh about naked and

Free

To simple, to me , to be,, happy, including others, judging

Less, finding fewer faults, accepting and loving as stress-FREE 

As I can or May possible yes so si si si Desnudos juntos todos

Tous nous tous heureux et plein de Sante et joie de vivre avec

Nous avc notre monde, in harmony without judgement or harm!

I do not want to be the ob be the one constantly setting off the alarm!







Our watch dog, our alarm,he sets it off enough for the both of us, so much
We have to cut off the windows and the doors sone may hear but may not see
Some barks less, makes it easier for both of us to at night’s slumber sleep si!


No comments: