Friday, April 5, 2024

Time to move on, that queaze queazy feel, that shoulder crunch is like a squeeze a punch a very upset lunch!

 I am set so setting to set to move along to

Another sequel sequence seduction, set of

Circumstances short of me being circumvented

I need my space my freedom my grace in being





Honest in all my animal disgrace so very base!

I live a tail, I make a mess, I pee and miss the

Bowl, my undies have no hole to part quick to

Release my pee fast before I explode! And this





With a tight belt, a need to sudden-pee, some-

Times take a shit, too, one triggers the other and

I so oft am caught  so total, so  guard-off, so yes

Unprepared not suspecting not always quick enough!





And I take my time so often, I fart and fart and that

Gas soooooo from my ass OUT ! Like soooo many

Cannon balls blast blast BLAST for forth their yes

Freedom at a cost as with the air that shit does follow





And stain that fabric and remind me of once having

Exerting more control on bowels and dick and balls

Of mine that are growing less aware less prepared

To take on all my current responsibilities , and yet I





Do not despair, I care and I will myself prepare to

Be more vigilant more prepared to deal In all this 

And soil and boil less over and cover my tracks and

Find a joy greater than all in being naked more oft!






I am what I am!

Tony
Friday night, April 5,;2024 at 10:02pm now as I post this!


No comments: