Thursday, February 18, 2021

I am my own model , my study, my muse, my pupil, my student, my inspiration, my own nakedness that I am born in and hid for so long resurfaces daily, nightly, I heal slowly, my celebration grows louder and stronger hourly! Pictures I took of myself in mud 2020 during the Covid 19 pandemic nude as I am a nudist and love being nude, proud of my nakedness, no shame at all, just wanting to find others to be naked, normal, natural , together with! Cheers!

i post these pictures of myself naked as my art, my study, my lurpose to heal and understand myself as i have lived clothed so much of my lufe and it has stunted, cripled, dirtied me! cheers, it us now Thursday night, February 18, 2921 and i took these puctures in mud 2020, feeling betterm , more liberated by the pisting and minute! cheers, stay naked and proud and alive, wear your masks still! come be naked together with me and others! Anthony TONY Quinn

No comments: