Sunday, February 28, 2021

A wonderful life! In 2021, January - February,, a full snow moon, Blue Apron meals to prepare, Tilapia a favorite of mine, so many wines to sample to know more about them when I sell and recommend them, , cake, our dog, puzzle-making, take-out dinners and lunches, special pizza from Georgetown Washington DC Northwest, thanks to Briana, roses, supporting local restaurants like Spartans Family restaurant, showing proudly on my left arm my bandaid where my second vaccine shot was, 40anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Kamala Harris, getting my second Covid 19 vaccination, home and work, art food, flowers, wine, family, being naked sometimes! Gaya!

it is a wonderful life for me, Anthony TONY Quinn,posting these pictures and videos, i took them in January-February 2021, the snow moon, I have won! 40 years together, so much to say thanks for even with Covid 19 pandemic, got our second vaccine shot! yay! Tony, 2/28/2021

No comments: