Saturday, September 4, 2010

Annandale, Virginia in July '10/ DOM FOUNDI Imathia Greece,, Henry Fessy Regnie, FUZELO V.V. / Hearty Hybiscus, Butterfly Bushes & Butterflies



Being an artist and a gardener I love all these flowers and bushes and plants, butterflies, etcetera in my back yard and it's always nice to enjoy the whole panorama and spectacle with a good glass of Greek white wine made with one of their many indigenous grape varieties while I capture some of the magnificence/richness with my Canon digital camera and also enjoy a meal with my wife and two children. Cheers and enjoy these images. TONY





I did also include here a couple pictures of my hand-painted wine bottles ( green ) that I painted back in 1989-1990 I believe. Hope you like them as well.






We sell really well both the dry, complex and pithy and food-needing HENRY FESSY Gamay beaujolais from Regnie ( $10.99 ) as well as the slightly sparkling FUZELO Vinho Verde Portuguese smooth, velvety dry white with 11.5% alcohol I believe ( $8.49). Both are now at Cleveland Park Wines and ready to be purchased whenever you want.




I am posting this now here from my home on Sunday, an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, no humidity, breezy, baby blue skies, sunny and warm but not hot late -summer's noon in northern Virginia at 12:17 PM on September 5th, 2010.









I don't read Greek and it's hard to decipher this pretty label. This dry white wine was excellent and bold and flavorful and ended up being really good with the Chinese food we later enjoyed pictured here. It's a dry blanc de noir made from one of the indigenous Greek grape varieties; made in Imathia, Greece, STRANTZA NAOUSSA, Greece, named Neukos Pounti? or something like that? I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. Please in the comments section below fill in all the appropriate information. I will talk to my local rep to see about buying some for Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008, Tel:202-363-4265 sales@cleveland parkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) where I manage the wine department. In the meantime help me out here!












No comments: