Saturday, August 26, 2023

Pictures I took drawing at the beach at Salvo, North Carolina the first week of August 2023, I was writing in the crushing sweeping wind, beating down sunshine and beautiful day that I got wind burns working with my oil pastels in a small book to read my words like reading a book! Like Van Gogh in the intense elements, hat and all!

cheers,enjoy these photos i took in Dalvo, North Carolina writing my book in oilpastels the first week of August, 2023 on vacation with my wife and our dogm, a real gift it all! cheers, Tony 8/24/2023 going to see Jethro Tull perform at Wolf Trap tonight! yay!
hope you liked my journey, totally at the metvy of the elements was I and loving it, a treat, an adventure, not easy holding the pages down with the rushing wind and the beating down sun, thrilled I did it, set the challenge, rose to it and accomplished part of what i set out to do before the elements finally won outcand i had to retreat for my cooling shower and rinse back at our r3nted house! cheers Tony
SO liberating this shower , felt grand, felt wonderful, perfect way to finidh this leg of myvartistic journey! Tony Tonythewineguy@gmail.com if you have qyestions or comments, please share! happy Saturday August 26, 2023 as i finally post this. Tony

No comments: