Monday, January 4, 2021

My life is me myself my art my being fully alive even in this terrible year of the Corona virus 2020, finding my silver linings, finding mt true roots, true colors, true self as a man, a nudist at heart, and so much more, yay yay yay! Give it up for us all, may we all find ourselves and stay healthy happy alive connected and purposeful full of hope and love!

 

My life is my art, I am a n artist, nudist, caring husband and father and man of our community in this terrible Covid 19 Corona virus pandemic 2020, come join me, share and experience laughter cry smile feel together with me, cheers, happy New Year 2021 January 4th,n2021 Chez nous ici! Tony










































































































No comments: