Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My art last year for Catharsis on the Mall vat the Basenof the Washington Monument DC - an honor and a big thrill for me, Friday-Sunday noon. 2018


My art art last year on the Mall in Washington DC 500 feet away or less from the base of the Washington Monument, what an honor, what a thril! Kris helped me put it up with help on a Friday late morning! It was waterproof but was not windproof and on Saturday it was blown away and redistributed on the grounds to nourish them and so what I took and used from nature was given back! I like that even though it took me months to do it all! If the moment for the moment fir the land and us the people!ncheers ! Anthony Tony Quinn 5/20/2019























































































































































































No comments: